We understand that Australia is doing it tough at the moment. These grants are our way of providing some level of support to the many Australians who have seen their jobs, businesses and livelihoods impacted by the Coronavirus pandemic, enabling them to access education to better prepare them for an uncertain economic future.
Australia has already seen over 1 million jobs lost throughout this time. As we look to the future and the long-term impacts on the economy, we understand the importance of those being impacted needing to remain competitive within the job market.
As Australia’s largest online MBA provider, the Australian Institute of Business’ curriculum will remain uninterrupted during this global health crisis thanks to the access anywhere, anytime model of learning. Students will continue to have access to the same quality experience and expertise which can future-proof their careers that has been offered since 2016.
What is the COVID-19 Relief Scholarship?
A $1-million-dollar scholarship program assisting students affected by the Novel Coronavirus pandemic. Applications for the program will be available through standard application channels from 4th May 2020. The scholarships will help up to 165 Australians upskill during this time of job losses and economic tightening.
What will I receive?
The scholarship program offers
- future Domestic students impacted by COVID-19 to receive their first and third GCM, MBA or MMgt subject fee-free,
- future International students to receive a one-time $1,500 grant towards upfront costs of their subjects.
A portion of the grant will be reserved to help assist current AIB students already under-going their MBA, who are also experiencing hardship due to Coronavirus.
Am I eligible?
This scholarship applies to you if, in the past two months, any of the following has happened to you as a result of the COVID-19 crisis:
- Been made redundant, terminated or stood down from your permanent, part time or fixed term job.
- Had your average monthly income from a casual job reduced by 30% or more.
- Had the business you operate as a sole trader or small business owner suffer a 30% reduction in average monthly revenue.
How can I apply?
The standard application process remains the same. If you prefer to self-serve you can start your application now, and apply online.
Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions apply. Please review this document for more information